Problems at work

If you need support with a problem at work, your first contact should be your workplace steward.

If you don’t have a workplace steward, or you’re not sure who it is, contact the Branch Office.  Our administrators will take your details and ask a steward or caseworker to call you back with advice.

If you need representation, we will ask you to complete a UNISON case form and return it to the Branch Office.

Please note that we are only able to represent on issues that occurred after you have been a member for at least four weeks.